Mail Bid Stamp Auctions
STAMP AUCTIONS – EVERY WEEK
NEW STAMP COLLECTIONS, ACCUMULATIONS AND RARITIES AVAILABLE TO BID FOR EACH WEEK IN OUR STAMP AUCTIONS.
Stamp Auctions - Sandafayre hold a major mail bid stamp auction every week of the year. We have hundreds of stamp collections, accumulations, rare stamps, album fillers, cancellations, errors, postmarks and postal history on offer at all times.
Whatever topics you're interested in and whichever countries you collect, there are always new lots and something different for you to find in our weekly stamp auctions! Sandafayre sells stamps to keen stamp collectors, philatelic experts, stamp dealers and anyone new to stamp collecting. All lots sold in our mail bid auctions carry a '100% satisfaction or your money back' guarantee to give you complete piece of mind and reassurance.
We have at least two sales open for bidding at all times. These are updated every Tuesday, so be sure to check regularly.
30th May 2022, 16:30
Highlights from our 4334 auction include:
- Australian States Stamps: This sale features a fascinating range of South Australia Departmental stamps. The mainly used range features issues for Commissioner of Police (C.P.), Destitute Board (D.B.), Registrar-General (R.G.), Waterworks (W) etc., etc. plus items from other states including N.S.W. 1888 20s cobalt-blue "Captain Phillip & Lord Carrington" and many more.
- Canada - Newfoundland Stamps: A varied selection that includes 1910 Pictorial definitive set with both "COLONIZATION" inscribed 6c mint, 1921 35c red Air Mail overprint pair showing two different overprint types, plus Oneglia forgeries, imperf proofs, postage dues etc.
- Denmark: We have another interesting group of items with early classics, Parcel Post, Railway Locals, Air Mail, WWI P.O.W. covers, early postmarks, perfins, imperf essays and more.
- France and French colonies Stamps: The range features a big variety including imperf Napoleons, Napoleon colour trials, collections including 1862-76 Postmarks, P.O.s in China, and colonies from Algeria to Tunisia with millesimes, surcharge varieties, postage dues, as well as some fascinating postal history items.
- Gibraltar Stamps: Our selection includes a superb 1925 £5 violet and black never hinged mint, a 1889-96 75c olive green in a mint block of 12, KEVII issues mint, a trio of 1950's to 2000's never hinged mint collection and an all-periods range of mint and used singles and sets.
- India Stamps: We have an interesting range of varieties including 1866-78 4a blue-green Die II WATERMARK INVERTED fine used and 1929 8a purple Air REVERSED SERIF fine used, along with several substantial collections and accumulations, plus states from Bhopal to Wadhwan.
- Stamps of Greece: This sale features interesting Epirus material including an attractive 1914-40 mint collection, overprints and overprint varieties, postal history items along with a number of mint and used national issues collections.
Plus thousands of smaller singles/sets (great for buyers seeking to fill gaps in their collections and find that elusive single stamp!?. Hundreds of Commonwealth lots, Great Britain Lots, European lots etc.
7th June 2022, 16:30
Highlights from our 5334 auction include:
- Australian States Stamps: This sale features a fascinating selection of South Australia Departmental stamps, including a rarely seen 1871 "C.O." 1s brown mint vertical pair along with Queensland 1907-11 High values mint and a range of collections from across the states, mint and used.
- Austria Stamps: We have a very substantial range of collections including a superb P.O.'s in Levant postmarks collection, 1850-64 Lombardy and Venetia, 1915-17 Feldpost cards, 1894-1915 Postage Dues, a large specialised 1945-54 and 20th Century mint ranges, plus Bosnia & Herzegovina, Wimmer Essays, and more.
- Japan Stamps: A beautiful selection of earlier material including a superb 1872-75 "Cherry Blossom" mint and used collection, an attractive group of 1872 Dragons, various 1875 Bird issues, 1905 Japanese and Korean Postal services and 1980 Prince Jingo 5y and 10y very fine mint. Wonderful stuff!
- Malaya Straits Settlements Stamps: A varied range on 19th Century issues including 1883 2c on 8c Surcharge Double with manuscript cancel, many other varieties including inverted watermarks, 1902-12 "Spaven" flaws, high values to $25, Labuan overprints, along with several interesting collections.
- South Africa Colonies & Republic Stamps: A big choice of regions with C.O.G.H. "Woodblock" triangulars, Kimberley and Mafeking Siege issues including a fine 1900 3d deep blue "Baden Powell", 1899 Vryburg issues, collections of Natal, Orange Free State, Zululand, Boer War covers and much more.
- St Helena Stamps: A rich range of items including several large and small collections, KEVII definitives fine mint, 1922-37 plate varieties - "Broken Mainmast", "Cleft Rock", "Torn Flag", 1935 Jubilee 6d "Dot by Flagstaff" variety mint along with many more items through to 21st century imperf proofs.
- United Nations Stamps: We have a huge selection of imperf proofs and essays from Geneva Office, including 1975 Anniversary set of progressive colour proofs; New York with 1976 Habitat plate proof pairs 1996 32c WFUNA colour proofs in gutter strips of 4; Vienna 1979 Hand-painted essays and several attractive collections including 1949-77 UNEF covers.
Plus hundreds of Commonwealth lots, Great Britain lots, European lots – All countries in the world from Aden to Zululand! There are also some great sorter lots and collections.